Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fun in the Rain

When I started making this card a few days ago (I know I'm not the fastest but hey, I'm busy with school!^^), it was raining cats and dogs and my mom got this new stamp set from Jane's Doodles with a rainy theme, so I had to make a card with it. I just loove inking up new stamps...even though they smell a little...lol ;)

I'm entering this card at Lily Pad Blog - Rainy Day
I'm also entering this card in the Young Crafters Unite Challenge - No coloring allowed! I paperpieced my images.

My card:


I used the "Raindrops" set from Jane's Doodles, the"Hang Ups" set from Papersmooches and the "Critters in the Sea" set from Lawn Fawn. Thanks for taking the time to stop by!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

So cute - what a great image and wonderful colors.

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

AWESOME!!!