Thursday, May 17, 2012

Way to go!

Today, I didn't have any school (and won't have tomorrow as well, yay!) so I had time to make some cards. I made this one for these challenges:
- Simon Says Challenge: Clean & Simple
- Paper Smooches Sparks: Sketch Challenge - I turned the right sketch upside down-
- Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger - I got inspired by these summer colors



And here's my card:

I used these stamps from Paper Smooches: Party Posse (dinosaur) and Sentiment Sampler (sentiment). I did some faux-stitching for the hills. Thanks for looking! :)

7 comments:

Isha Gupta said...

Superb take on the sketch. Cute and adorable card Poorvi:)
Hugs

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Poorvi! Thanks again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Kimberly said...

I love how you used the lines in the sketch as hills, and the faux stitching looks really cool! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

Pam W Merwin said...

Now he is a sweet little fellow - love the card!

Unknown said...

That little dinosaur is adorable! Love your stitched hills too!

Marisa Alvarez said...

Aw! Sweet. Perfect CAS.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous CAS card, super cute image & your faux stitching looks fab :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx