Friday, May 18, 2012

A Touch of Yellow

Yesterday, I made a card with butterflies and I really liked the design and wanted to make it again but didn't have the time. So, I made this card today and I also like this card very much. I'm entering it for these challenges:
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Clean & Simple
- CAS-ual Fridays: Punchy
- The Play Date Cafe: Black, White and a splash of Yellow

This is my card:


The sentiment is from "Sentiment Sampler" set by Paper Smooches. Thanks for dropping by!

9 comments:

Laura said...

I love this card!!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

I love this...great design!

Ardyth said...

What a lot of work, but so worth it! Love all your punchy butterflies!

TuKara said...

J'adore......

Colleen Dietrich said...

Oh, I LOVE this! The selected butterflies wear their yellow color so beautifully, and love the twine bow.

Thank you so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Lisa A. said...

This is a wonderful card, Poorvi!! LOVE the colors and the twine...what a pretty card:)!! Thanks so much for being a part the CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week!!:)

Anonymous said...

What an amazing design, Poorvi! And I love the styriking color combo you chose. Thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Whoa!! I adore this striking color combo, and those amazing butterflies!! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

WONDERFUL card! The butterflies are an awesome graphic, but the yellow pops are delightful and the twine ties it all together (pun intended!). Excellent work!