Thursday, May 17, 2012

Butterflies everywhere! :-O

My table was full of little butterflies as I was making this card and I couldn't put them somewhere else because I needed them... But I'm happy how this turned out.
These are the challenges for which I'm entering this card:
- Simon Says Stamp: Clean & Simple
- Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger - I was inspired yet again by the colors


My card:


In the inside:


The woo-hoo! is from Lawn Fawn, Critter in the Forest, the Houndstooth is from Paper Smooches, Debonair and the Way to Go from Paper Smooches, Sentiment Sampler.
TFL! :)

6 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hello again, Poorvi! Thanks again for linking up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you've found it to be so inspiring! :)

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous cards Poorvi - loving all those butterflies :)

Pam W Merwin said...

Loving all the butterflies :)

Julie Aldridge said...

Lovely

Linda Kunsman said...

what a fun card-woohoo-brought a big smile to my face!

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card!! Love all those butterflies!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa