Tuesday, July 2, 2013

New Hero Arts Stamps :)

Hi everyone! Just one more week to go and then I'll have summer vacation! I can't wait till they start....Anyhow, I made a card for the following challenges:
- CAS-ual Fridays: CFC107 - Hunger Games (you have to use arrows...I used a pattern paper with arrows and also stamped some)
- Pre-Class Challenge 1 (I signed up for the class and am so excited when the classes will actually start!!)

CFC107 

Here's my card:


As mentioned in the blog post title, I used stamps form Hero Arts...the pattern paper is from Amy Tangerine.

Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Poorvi, I love the simplicity of your card and the colours are lovely.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs
Mandy xx

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Gorgeous! I love this card!Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute card! Love that arrow paper! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!