Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Crochet Flower

Hello everyone! I've got a few cards to share today....but I'll do it in different posts.

I made this card for the following challenges:
- Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger "A Painterly Palette" - I saw the left paint containers with cool, teal shades and the right paint containers with a warm, peach shade. Also, every color is individual (not mixed with each other!)



Here's my card:

The die and the stamp are from My Favorite Things.

I made this crochet flower myself. Also, I embossed the vellum hexagons and adhered it to a colored one.

Thanks for dropping by :)

6 comments:

Michele said...

I love the simplicity of this card....so soft and pretty! The sequins are a beautiful touch!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

SmilynStef said...

Love the vellum ... what a pretty little card.

Piali Biswas said...

Pretty!!

Karen D said...

Such a sweet take on the challenge. A lovely CS card.

Cath said...

Hey Poorvi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

...and I did not realize until today that Isha is your mama! The paper crafting talent certainly does run in your family! :)