Wednesday, March 20, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #14

Hello everyone! Today is another 10 MCD at the Pretty Pink Posh! Check it out, the color combo is gorgeous!! And we've got a very cool sponsor too :)

I adore these colors!!

Here's my take: (it took me 9 minutes and 6 seconds)

It took me ages to get the stamping straight - but it was worth the effort :)
The sentiment stamps and the arrows are from Technique Tuesday. I used some gold mist to get some movement on the whole card...

It's your turn! Make a card in 10 minutes max and link it up on the Pretty Pink Posh blog! It's so much fun :)

And now our sponsor:

I love Lawn Fawn papers!

Thanks for visiting :)

4 comments:

Paulina said...

This card is "so totally awesome" Poorvi! The way you use the colors, the fun arrows and the gold mist all work together beautifully!

Shelly said...

Perfectly, CAS! Love it! :)

whoistracy said...

I LOVE the splatters on this- so so cool!!

lostinpaper said...

Wonderful card Poorvi. Love the balance you've achieved with the sentiments and colour.