Wednesday, March 6, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash #13

Hello everyone! I'm back with another post for the 10 Minute Craft Dash :D

I like the new color combo! It reminds me of early spring when the leaves start to turn green but there aren't any flowers yet ;) 


So, here's my take on this combo:
(it took me 4 minutes 45 seconds to make this one)


I really love these wood veneers but somehow I never really used them....and speech bubbles are a cool accent too :) The stamp is from Lawn Fawn  "a little birdie told me".

It's your turn now! Make a card in 10 Minutes using the color palette above and upload it on the Pretty Pink Posh blog!
And for even more fun, we've got a brand new sponsor, May Arts!! The lucky winner will receive this prize:



Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

Paulina said...

I am so into wood veneers right now and this one is super cute! Love how you paired the speech bubble and sentiment with it and love this little scene you create. Great job, Poorvi!

Shelly said...

Very cool card!! I'm lovin' the wood veneer and speech bubble!! :)

Lyndal said...

So LOVE this cute bike on the hill Poorvi :)