Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Congrats 2u

Hi everyone! Today's post is going to be very short as I've got a French test tomorrow and I haven't studied yet....and I also have a concert, so I really need to practise ;)
Anyhow, I'm entering my card for these challenges:

cfc103 

Here's my card:
The stamp set is by Lil' Inker Designs. By the way, it's the first time I've used sequins on a card ;)

Thanks for dropping by!

PS. Tomorrow is another Craft Dash Challenge! :D So make sure that you visit the blog.

5 comments:

cheiron said...

Such a cute design and the sequins are a perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with us in the the Anything Goes Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Shelly said...

Love this!! :)

Jingle said...

This is beautiful Great design! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge blog!

sanketi said...

Beautiful!
Thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Kelly Griglione said...

A really fun, sketchy card! Great design! Thanks for joining the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!