Saturday, May 18, 2013

From the Bottom of my He{art}

Hi everyone! Today I want to share a card with you. I used a few Paper Smooches products for the first time :)
I'm entering my card for the following challenges:

cfc101

My card:


The stamps and dies are from Paper Smooches and the PP's from Authentique. I colored the banners using Copics and used a glitter pen around the dripping paint to make it pop a bit more.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

PS. You've still got time to play with the 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge! Do come and join us in all the fun...there's even a prize ;)

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Clever idea to use the triangles!

cm said...

Wow! What a clever combination of challenges and your card is STUNNING! Delightful!
c

Jingle said...

This is very cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Poorvi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Forgot to mention something in my last comment...Thank you for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!